Monday, May 21st, 2007
Maxim Magazine has unveiled their Hot 100 for 2007. Here are the top ten, and the “have they or haven’t they regarding plastic surgery” (my opinions, of course):
10: Fergie – Rhinoplasty and possible endoscopic browlift. See previous post.
9: Eva Longoria – People seem to either love her or hate her. I think she is gorgeous. No obvious plastic surgery that I can see. Possibly some Restylane in her lips?
8: Rihanna – Doubt it. Too young.
7: Eva Mendes – Nothing obvious. She has come out against plastic surgery. See link.
6. Ali Larter – Not obvious. She has thin lips which don’t look unnaturally augmented. Maybe some Botox in her forehead?
5. Jessica Biel – Her lips do appear to be augmented. Possibly with a permanent implant? See link.
4. Christina Aguilera – I’m a big fan of hers. She does appear to have had a breast augmentation and possible rhinoplasty, but who cares? She looks great and has a fantastic voice.
3. Scarlett Johansson – She has come out as being someone who would consider plastic surgery. See link. I like her. Her lips appear to be natural.
2. Jessica Alba – Hard to say. I think she may still be all natural.
1. Lindsay Lohan – She’s number one? Ay caramba. She appears to have had her lips augmented on more than one occasion, and a breast augmentation seems likely given her recent rapid size enlargement. I’ve posted on her a couple times. See link.
What do you all think?
Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.