Age-Defying Tips From Your Fridge?

Tune in this Tuesday when I return to the Rachael Ray Show to show how you can use simple ingredients from your refrigerator to make you look younger!  These tips can take off the years for just pennies.  Here is the preview from the Rachael Ray Show website:

Smart shopping and a clever fridge strategy could help you fatten your pockets while slimming your middle! Organizational whiz Peter Walsh gives Rachael his tips for keeping your refrigerator in tip top shape and Rach gives us the scoop on making the most of the food in your fridge. Then, no need to go under the knife, plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn is in the kitchen to show us the foods that combat the signs of aging. And, Rachael whips up a batch of  Spaghetti that tastes good and is good for you!

To watch a streaming video preview of the episode, click HERE to open up her site.

Monday, January 6th, 2014 at 8:02 pm | Dr. Anthony Youn in the Media

7 Responses to “Age-Defying Tips From Your Fridge?”

1. MIchele Willand

January 7th, 2014 at 4:12 pm

Good Morning Dr Youn ~~ After watching Rachael Ray this morning I was so thrilled to see your “at home” skin care remedies. I was paying attention, but thought for sure I would be able to find details of those recipes either on her web site or yours.. no such luck. Promo videos only. I have the green tea and potato one down pat, but would love to have the others. Wish I would have been writing them down :( Thanks in advance for your response.

Sincerely,
    Michele Willand
    Nebraska

2. Esther Peter

January 7th, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Hi, can I please have the tips to age defying that was discussed in Racheal Ray’s show today?

3. Audrey

January 10th, 2014 at 12:16 am

Hi my name is Audrey and I tried the milk,apple juuce,and egg white and my face feels great. Can I put the leftovers in the fridg and use it again? And how often can I apply it to my face? Thank You. Audrey

4. Editor
    Web site: celebcosmeticsurgery.com

January 10th, 2014 at 3:31 am

Glad to hear you liked it! You can apply to your face every couple days. If you develop any allergic reaction or irritation, then discontinue. Thanks!

5. Editor
    Web site: celebcosmeticsurgery.com

January 10th, 2014 at 3:32 am

Check out the videos on Rachael’s website here: http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/tips/17002_Age_Defying_Tips_From_Your_Fridge/index.html. Thanks for watching!

6. Editor
    Web site: celebcosmeticsurgery.com

January 10th, 2014 at 3:32 am

You can see the video from the program here: http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/tips/17002_Age_Defying_Tips_From_Your_Fridge/index.html . Thanks for watching!

7. Charlene

January 16th, 2014 at 8:14 pm

Hi Can I please have the tips to age defying that was discussed on Jan.7 on the Rachel Ray morning show. Thanks