Marion Cotillard – Breast Implants?

Does actress Marion Cotillard have breast implants or just plain large breasts?  Tough call, and no way to tell for sure, but… the roundness of her upper breasts, combined with the fact that she is a thin woman tell me that most likely she has some silicone in her chest.  In addition, I have seen some older photos of her which appear to show much smaller breasts.

Check out this one from her IMDB.com site: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0182839/

Breast implants or not, she is an extremely talented actress.  Or so I hear.  I’ve never seen her in anything.

Tags: , ,

Monday, October 18th, 2010 at 1:56 am | Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery

8 Responses to “Marion Cotillard – Breast Implants?”

1. Marly Harris

October 18th, 2010 at 11:33 pm

It certainly isn’t sour grapes because I’m a natural 44DD but that shot of Cotillard looks like the cover for a book on lactation. I suppose men find that sexy. I find it aesthetically repulsive.

2. raincoaster
    Web site: lolebrity.net

October 23rd, 2010 at 6:13 am

You’d think she’d have gotten two the same size!

3. Do you have Prince Albert in a can? » Ayyyy!
    Web site: ayyyy.com/2010/10/23/do-you-have-prince-albert-in-a-can

October 23rd, 2010 at 6:44 am

[...] that man, I’d hide my face too (BusyBeeBlogger) Jon’s Hamm is free range (CeleBitchy) Marion Cotillard should have bought a matched set (CelebrityCosmeticSurgery) Rod Stewart is a new parent (sorta) (CelebDirtyLaundry) Celebrity [...]

4. Happy Hour Link Roundup « raincoaster
    Web site: raincoaster.com/2010/10/22/happy-hour-link-roundup

October 23rd, 2010 at 6:51 am

[...] marrying that man, I’d hide my face too(BusyBeeBlogger) Jon’s Hamm is free range (CeleBitchy) Marion Cotillard should have bought a matched set(CelebrityCosmeticSurgery) Rod Stewart is a new parent (sorta) (CelebDirtyLaundry) Celebrity [...]

5. Wendy

October 24th, 2010 at 10:32 pm

Hehe she stars in Inception ;)
    But they are too huge for her petite frame me thinks…. I think she would looked better in a C… oh well! It’s her body, so she should be happy with her decisions right?

6. Beth

December 18th, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Isn’t she pregnant?

7. Mac

January 28th, 2011 at 10:45 pm

No plastic surgery, just a baby coming! You were right Beth

8. Clem

March 12th, 2012 at 1:51 pm

She just gave birth in those pics.
    Ever saw a woman before and after pregnancy… big boobs.