Does Katy Perry Have Breast Implants?

There’s no question that the song of the summer is Katy Perry’s California Girls. But, is there any doubt that Katy’s California breasts are fake?

Actually, there is. I don’t think that Katy Perry has breast implants. I heard an interview several months ago where she claimed her D cups were 100% natural, and after looking at photos and videos I would tend to agree. There’s no evidence of the half-grapefruit look you see with Whitney Houston (see hers here) or Sharon Stone (see hers here). Now, if Katy’s breasts are fake, then Katy should Kiss her plastic surgeon! (Damn! Not me.)

To view a breast augmentation I did for Fox News, click here.

Thursday, June 24th, 2010 at 9:59 pm | Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery, Great Celeb Plastic Surgery, Katy Perry

12 Responses to “Does Katy Perry Have Breast Implants?”

1. MAS
    Web site: breastblaug.com

June 29th, 2010 at 12:38 pm

I agree… Katy is au natural! There's no silicone there. She's not the kind of person that would hide something like that either… if she had implants, she would come right out and say it.

Did anyone see her rubber dress performance in Times Square? She looked amazing!

July 5th, 2010 at 8:15 pm

I agree too, they look natural.

3. Katy Perry Breasts
    Web site: picturesplasticsurgery.com/2010/06/katy-perry-breast-surgery.html

July 29th, 2010 at 3:35 pm

I beg to differ, they look pretty fake to me.

4. fake

December 15th, 2010 at 12:18 am

I also think they’re fake. You can avoid the half-grapefruit look by having them implanted beneath the muscle and using a really good plastic surgeon. I think she was somewhat well endowed to begin with, and she may have had small implants put in to bump them up a size or two. They are definitely bigger than they were in older pics.

5. lsk

February 8th, 2011 at 8:49 pm

I just dont seem to remember being or looking that busty when she first came out.

6. lsk

February 8th, 2011 at 8:50 pm

her*

7. Veronica

February 13th, 2011 at 10:46 pm

They’re without a doubt fake. I mean, can’t y’all compare then and now photos?

8. jessy
    Web site: gmail

September 12th, 2011 at 10:33 pm

True hers were a lot smaller before, i was begging to think she didn’t have any, some surgeries believe it or not go well we are just all used to them going wrong cause they usually do

9. astro

October 22nd, 2011 at 7:25 am

To make an informed judgment you need to do a before and after comparison. As the article states, a well done cosmetic procedure could be involved. Today music is just show business. And the tradition of secret plastic surgery goes back at least as far as Marilyn Monroe.

10. whev

January 12th, 2012 at 2:49 am

Haha…You’re comparing her to Whitney and to Sharon Stone? How much has cosmetic surgery improved since they first went under the knife? You’re talking about an entirely different generation of implant here. Personally, I think Katy Perry is lying out of her ass.

11. Connie Castro

January 19th, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Por supuesto que Katy tiene implantes y además son igantes. Claro que es una excelente cirugía pero son totalmente falsos!!
    Hay que se ciego para no darse cuenta!!!

12. Stuart Horsely

February 11th, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Fake. Totally. Tear-drop implants, just like Halle Berry’s.