Nicole Kidman Has New Breast Implants?

Two questions today:

1. Q: Has Nicole Kidman undergone a breast augmentation?
A: It appears that way. These photos from NYDailyNews.com reveal what appears to be new breast implants. It would be very unusual for a woman as thin as she is to have breasts as full and round as those are. I haven’t seen her with obvious implants before, so she may be recently postop.

2. Q: Why do they look so round? Is it the plastic surgeon’s fault?

A: Maybe. It can be quite difficult, even with today’s silicone gel implants, to create a really natural look in someone who has so little body fat, especially after she’s had children and the breast tissue has thinned. Now, a plastic surgeon can make matters worse (less natural-looking) by placing an implant that is overly round or doesn’t fit the person’s dimensions. Excess scar tissue (capsular contracture) can make the breasts look rounder and less natural, too.

Nicole has denied having plastic surgery in the past. I wonder if her denials will continue?

To view streaming video of a segment I did with the CBS Early Show on the newest breast implants, click here.

Saturday, May 22nd, 2010 at 8:55 pm | Bad Celeb Plastic Surgery, Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery, Nicole Kidman

10 Responses to “Nicole Kidman Has New Breast Implants?”

May 22nd, 2010 at 9:26 pm

Anyway, it's ugly…

2. olivia

May 23rd, 2010 at 10:04 am

haha yes she definitely got implants, she has that grapefruit half look, i don't know why women go for boobs like that, can't they see it looks totally fake? and here, they have a huge gap between them!

May 24th, 2010 at 5:42 am

She's had those implants since 2007, some time before the dreadful Vanity Fair cover where she's dressed up in nautical garb holding her shirt open. They just haven't been on display very much. They look dreadful. Recently she's had veneers and some of the close up pics of her at this event show distinctive filler in the nasolabial folds. I'm not anti surgery, having had some myself, but she seems to be doing unnecessary things, and then denying it which just alienates her from her female audience in my opinion.

May 24th, 2010 at 8:12 am

I noticed them, too, and they look like very obvious implants. However, it seems she has laid off a bit on the forehead Botox; her eyebrows in the recent photo make her look a lot more like how she used to look before she had the constantly-lifted-brow Botox look.

5. Your Receptionist

May 24th, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Those are dead ringers for Victoria Beckham and Whitney Houston's obvious implants. Yikes!

6. MAS
    Web site: breastblaug.com

May 26th, 2010 at 12:45 pm

Poor Nicole. Those implants look so awful on her. Tear-drop silicone under the muscle would have looked so much better. Looks like she might be getting a little capsular contracture on her right side too. She's still gorgeous though, and even though her implants could definitely look more natural, at least she doesn't look like Heidi Montag!

Great pics!

7. Rosina at Middle Ageless
    Web site: blogger.com/profile/06213023670724061978

May 26th, 2010 at 6:56 pm

Those are clearly implants, and not especially good ones. I favour the dew-drop implants for looking natural. However, when I was disussing this with one of the more popular surgeons up here, he told me that "the girls" actually ask for them to have the upper ridge and look obvious. Strange in my opinion. I certainly wouldn't want the whole world to know I had implants.

I wonder what Anon at 5:42 saw that looked like "distinctive filler in the nasolabial folds." That has me a little worried!

May 27th, 2010 at 8:53 pm

She has had them for at least 3 years now. She flaunted them in that ed dress with the bow at the Oscars. And the cover of Vanity Fair with the sailor outfit.

It looks awful.

She was such a beautiful woman. She did not need any improvement.

July 5th, 2010 at 8:31 pm

I wonder why she wears a dress like that with those horrid implants. She would look awesome wearing a halter-neck gown which would show off her toned arms and beautiful face (except for the lips, I still hate her lips).

10. Eagle

July 19th, 2010 at 7:14 am

This is just an effect of tight dress I think!

Eagle.