Julie Bowen – Breast Implants?

Has Modern Family’s Julie Bowen had a breast augmentation? By the look of this photo, it appears definitely possible. I remember once reading a magazine article that mentioned her as one of the relatively few Hollywood starlets with smallish breasts. They don’t look so small here. If she has implants, they do fit her body well and are not excessively large.

I really like Julie Bowen. I thought she was amazing in Ed. In fact, Ed is probably my favorite show of all time. I was really bummed out when that fine show went off the air a few years ago. There just aren’t many funny, feel-good shows like that still around. I miss Ed. I hate hate hate detective dramas!

My favorite TV shows of all time:
1. Ed
2. Seinfeld
3. Lost
4. Survivor
5. The Rachael Ray Show and Dr. 90210 (for obvious reasons)

To view streaming video of a local NBC segment I did on 3D breast augmentation imaging, click here.

For the ultimate plastic surgery tell-all, check out Dr. Youn’s critically acclaimed memoir about plastic surgery, In Stitches! It includes a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon using leeches to salvage a woman’s nipples, massive man-boobs, and even reconstructing a face mauled by a raccoon. Dr. 90210 Robert Rey: “I highly recommend it!” The Doctors Dr. Drew Ordon: “Brilliant, humorous and energetic.” In Stitches is available on Amazon.com here: In Stitches

Tags: , ,

Saturday, March 13th, 2010 at 9:43 pm | Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery, Great Celeb Plastic Surgery, Julie Bowen

14 Responses to “Julie Bowen – Breast Implants?”

1. LJ

March 13th, 2010 at 11:15 pm

Uncool to just go on speculation on this one – especially when she just gave birth a few months ago. Can't new moms get a break?

March 14th, 2010 at 10:28 am

Are you kidding?! They are bolted on and look ridiculous.

3. Your Receptionist

March 15th, 2010 at 10:42 am

Holy smokes! Carol Vessey certainly didn't have those when she was teaching English at Stuckeyville High!

March 15th, 2010 at 11:23 am

Speaking of breast imlants, what do you think about this "platelet injection fat transfer (PIFT)" procedure? I've only seen one article on it here:

Is it done in the U.S. Is it permanent?

5. Rosina at Middle Ageless
    Web site: blogger.com/profile/06213023670724061978

March 15th, 2010 at 5:37 pm

They look like implants to me…she should have sprayed some tan on them to make them match the rest of her :)

March 17th, 2010 at 3:48 pm

awful breast augmentation

7. Amanda from Michigan

March 23rd, 2010 at 3:48 pm

She's had three babies in the last two years, plus she's standing funny. If there are no implants, I bet there's some tape involved.

May 21st, 2010 at 1:09 am

Julie Bowen is BREASTFEEDING! As any women who had BF her children you know your boobs blow up in size. There were many days I was sporting pam anderson size boobs.

May 26th, 2010 at 10:47 pm

watch the full episode for free at abc.com you idiots. they are implants and horrible ones at that. SPECIFICALLY THE ADULT PULL SCENE when her daughter calls to them and julie says the line "WHAT FRIENDS" stop trying to use the "she had 3 babies" excuse, shes a damn skeleton with bad implants..nuff said

May 27th, 2010 at 3:44 pm

post me already look at the scene in hawaii when her and phil are in the adult pool. she says WHAT KIDS look at the fake suckers ewwwww

11. Dr Walley

October 6th, 2010 at 7:33 pm

After having 3 children the damage done to her breast tissue would be extensive and a lift, aug or combo would be necessary to fill the void. It is a safe and practical solution to an age old problem. With or without aug she looks great.

12. Jeni

December 14th, 2010 at 8:58 pm

I’ve had kids who I breastfed and had a boob job. My boobs do not look like that.
    She has clearly had a boob job but hasn’t had the right size (diameter) put in or the pockets for the implants were positioned wrong!
    Probs the reason she was so awkward in the hawaii episode.

13. Andy

January 13th, 2011 at 1:01 pm

Guys, I don’t care, she’s hot and has an unbelievable body for a 40 year old. Who gives a fly if they’re real or fake, they are nice and she’s mega sexy! End of story.

14. Jim

December 13th, 2013 at 12:26 am

She looks great in clothes, but if you see her in a swimsuit (i.e.. the Hawaii vacation episode of Modern Family) you can tell that her bolt-ons are badly shaped and positioned. At least they’re not ginormous!