Christina Hendricks – Does She Have Breast Implants?

I apologize for the recent lack of updates. I have been in and out of town and working on various projects…

Take a look at Mad Men’s Christina Hendricks’ cleavage. Does it look odd to you? It’s quite possible that this look is caused by large breast implants combined with a push-up bra. Her breasts are very close together and don’t exhibit the space between them (I call it a sternal gap) that many women have. This is a result of either her natural anatomy or the plastic surgeon making the breast implant pocket too big. When plastic surgeons make the pockets beneath the breast tissue so big that they actually connect with one another it’s called symmastia. I have seen a couple instances of symmastia where the breast implants can literally move from one breast to the other. This is extremely uncommon when the implants are placed below the chest muscle, since the muscle is usually in the way.

I’ve heard that Mad Men is a fantastic show, but I haven’t been able to catch it. I’m partial to Lost, Heroes, Survivor, Scrubs, and yes, American Idol.

Thursday, February 5th, 2009 at 8:15 pm | Bad Celeb Plastic Surgery, Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery, Christina Hendricks

13 Responses to “Christina Hendricks – Does She Have Breast Implants?”

February 6th, 2009 at 9:13 am

No, all women’s cleavage start at their collar bone.

2. medical mission
    Web site: womenforworldhealth.org

February 6th, 2009 at 3:19 pm

well.. she looks great..coz her cleavage makes her looks great.. and the surgery is well done

February 6th, 2009 at 11:52 pm

Who cares?! She’s one of the most beautiful women in the world!!

4. big breast surgery
    Web site: breastsurgeryorangecounty.com

February 10th, 2009 at 10:24 am

yeah she’s beautiful, but its still good to have big breast – samantha

March 12th, 2009 at 3:03 am

Christina is all real. I had the plesure of meeting her at a FIREFLY convention (Our Mrs. Reynolds of the series) a few years prior to her Mad Men series and I have to say… they are real. She just happens to be one of those 5 foot 4 women that is curvy. Think natural hourglass.

September 21st, 2009 at 9:41 am

look at the high school pic, fairly flat, they are implants and very large volume ones at that.

April 22nd, 2010 at 2:42 am

I've dated a lot of girls with fairly large breasts and REALLY large breasts, and women in the latter category have all had breast enhancements. Truthfully, the odds of a women having a petite figure and breasts in the 36DD, 36DDD or 38DD etc is almost impossible, so Christina's breasts are most likely implants. They look fabulous! There is nothing wrong with a woman having implants!

July 1st, 2010 at 11:51 am

They look pretty disgusting.
    How can a surgeon butcher such a hot body?

9. RedPoppy

July 30th, 2010 at 9:44 pm

This is a fantastic blog and I really enjoy reading your celeb plastic surgery thoughts.
    More importantly though, everyone talks about Christina Hendricks' breasts being so large that NO one is paying attention to her much too smooth forehead! I truly believe she's gotten all sorts of botox in her face. There is not ONE single line anywhere above her eyebrows, and she's 35, not 22. We all have some natural lines here and there by then….I'd love to hear your thoughts Dr, on this.

10. ChristinaH
    Web site: christinahendricksbreast.blogspot.com

February 20th, 2011 at 9:06 pm

i personally don’t like that big breast, but I think that she cares them very well and if anyone should have this huge breast, that’s Christina for sure.

11. Farah
    Web site: examiner.com/celebrity-fitness-and-health-in-national/christina-hendricks-old-playboy-photos-fuel-breast-implants-rumors

May 21st, 2011 at 10:38 pm

Yes, I believe it is a breast implants with no doubt by seeing the before and after picture through this one:
    And not just in this picture, there was another one too which proofs the surgery!

12. Liz

May 24th, 2011 at 6:06 pm

I think they are real. First of all, the before and after pictures are ten years apart. The Playboy shoot is from her modeling days, back when she weighed considerably less. It is entirely plausible that with the weight gain, her breasts got bigger. I was about a size 10 in high school, with a C cup. Four years later, I gained nearly 70 pounds and went up to a DDD. I have since lost 40 pounds, and guess what? My chest is still a DDD. So, it is possible she gained a lot of weight at some point, and her breasts never got smaller.

13. Mandy

September 28th, 2012 at 5:48 am

After reading this I cant help but notice that her right eye matches her right boob. Its larger. Like her left eye, it matches the smaller left one. Just saying.