Dolly Parton – 26 Years of Plastic Surgery Changes

TMZ.com celebrated Dolly Parton’s 62nd birthday yesterday with a set of before-and-after photos. She hasn’t had anything done, don’t you think? (well, maybe a facelift, upper and lower blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, browlift, fat grafting, Botox, breast implants, Restylane, and chemical peels…but who’s counting?)

For the ultimate plastic surgery tell-all, check out Dr. Youn’s critically acclaimed memoir about plastic surgery, In Stitches! It includes a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon using leeches to salvage a woman’s nipples, massive man-boobs, and even reconstructing a face mauled by a raccoon. Dr. 90210 Robert Rey: “I highly recommend it!” The Doctors Dr. Drew Ordon: “Brilliant, humorous and energetic.” In Stitches is available on Amazon.com here: In Stitches

Source: TMZ.com

To read IN STITCHES, my humorous memoir of becoming a doctor, endorsed by Dr. 90210 Robert Rey, click here.

Photo: prphotos.com

Sunday, January 20th, 2008 at 10:22 pm | Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery, Dolly Parton

20 Responses to “Dolly Parton – 26 Years of Plastic Surgery Changes”

January 21st, 2008 at 10:27 am

Love, love, love her!!!! She is one of the few who readily admits to everything about her being plastic and makes no apologies about it. Too bad others can take a page from her book and laugh about themselves like she does.

2. marly

January 21st, 2008 at 1:39 pm

Dolly Parton has the voice of an angel and she’s delightfully honest about her nips and tucks. She’s that rare celebrity who is open about her plastic surgery improvements. I love her singing and I love her candor. Dolly rocks.

3. DP

January 21st, 2008 at 3:37 pm

Her upper eyes look to be a bit too tight , but the rest doesn’t look too bad …. she looks better than many

4. flgirl
    Web site: openid.aol.com/flgirl

January 21st, 2008 at 10:32 pm

Her skin.. especially her neck and chest are flawless. She’s 20 years older than me and I have so much more sun damage! Way to go Dolly! You look great and thanks for being so open about your life!

January 22nd, 2008 at 12:15 am

That’s amazing, she looks younger than she did 20 years ago! She’s chosen the type and amount of work she’s had done very wisely (well maybe with the exception of the breasts but their her trademark) so she’s never looked Wilderstein-freaky.

December 27th, 2008 at 5:02 pm

She is amazing. She gets better as she gets older.

I lust after her as much now as I did 20 years ago.

A very beautiful woman with the biggest and warmest heart in the world.

And a magnificent voice.

March 30th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

If she just did not have the lips she would look amazing.
    These ladies need to stop doing their lips like this, it is gross

May 21st, 2010 at 7:40 pm

What a disappointment!!! She looks horrible!

9. Bryan

July 3rd, 2010 at 9:12 pm

It really bothers me when people say Dolly looks so great. She does NOT look great, or even good anymore. She has taken away all the character in her face. Why can't these celebrities just accept old age? The more they fight it with the knife the worst they wind up looking. Dolly does not look natural anymore.

10. DOLLY'S #1 fAN11

October 18th, 2010 at 10:10 pm

Really, i think she looks great, has the best voice in the world (not exagerating at all), and this is coming from an eleven year old. of all the people for a child to be obsessed with, i without a doubt love her the most. I love u DOLLY!!!

11. Joe Bob

January 19th, 2011 at 7:30 pm

You guys are either blind or too ugly to admit the truth. Dolly looks hideous and almost monster-like with a smile. Fake everything including her fake teeth. Or haven’t you noticed.Please ! She was a cutesy original but it’s over unless you like this sort of stuff. Dolly enjoy your retirement but please. I’d like to see her real hair. I bet if you take the makeup off it’s really a guy. Drag anyone!

12. LiLi

January 19th, 2011 at 8:55 pm

She says “If it bags, drags or sags, I have it tucked, sucked, or plucked!”

13. SheriCT

January 19th, 2011 at 9:09 pm

It looks as though the picture from 1980 could be out of a wax museum. Someone has their hand around her waist as though she were holding her up. Unless it is a cropped photo. Doesn’t matter anyway becauseDolly has always been my favorite Country Singer.

14. Betty Armstrong

January 19th, 2011 at 10:48 pm

I’m 10 years older than Dolly and wish I could afford to have some of her surgery. She’s and entertainer and like she says “Takes a lot of money to look this Cheap (her trademark). Glad she doesn’t deny, what we already knew. She has the voice of an Angel. She gives back to the world all the time. Books to children, jobs for locals at Dollywood, etc. She will always be our”DOLLY”.

15. deb

January 19th, 2011 at 11:30 pm

Ya know she really hasn’t had that big a change in her looks when you look at her younger picture…. who ever has done her surgeries they have done a great job…. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

16. Garth Ahia
    Web site: interact.webstandards.org/member/243231

May 3rd, 2011 at 9:34 am

Great post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!

17. Selena Gomez

January 10th, 2012 at 11:54 pm

Well, Dolly is my friend. And, she is very pretty!

18. bill

January 19th, 2012 at 10:09 pm

I question women’s motives when they have something done to them that they clearly do not require. The large boobs that Dolly has is more or less a trademark of hers and is widely accepted. However, her lips prior to making them look like several hundred bumble bees attacked her were perfect. They were just the right size, the right shape and very kissable. Now however, they are simply gross and not needed. I wonder sometimes if these women feel insecure about themselves and feel that enhancing their lips will give them more self esteem. Wrong, wrong and wrong again. It is really a shame that physical appearances command so much false fluff.

19. Michelle

November 17th, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Oh my God, this is sad and terrible! Does she have some psychic problem or did she do this to be famous? It is also a very bad example for young girls such as I :(

20. Mandy

October 21st, 2013 at 11:53 pm

ummm she looks AWFUL!!!! she needs to accpet she is 62 and move on with it,some work is ok but she looks so fake her expressions don’t even move with her face anymore. come on people get real she looks awful.