Chyna Doll and Plastic Surgery

Former WWE Wrestler and The Surreal Life star Chyna has undergone quite a metamorphosis over the last dozen or so years. When she first arrived on the wrestling scene she was quite masculine-looking. Since then she appears to have undergone a number of plastic surgeries that have made her look more and more feminine. Some procedures she may have had include breast augmentation, chin reduction, brow reduction, lip augmentation, Botox, cheek implants, rhinoplasty, and possibly upper blepharoplasty. She looks much better than she did during her earlier years.
I won’t write much more, because if I ever come across her she’d probably kick my a–.

Sunday, November 11th, 2007 at 10:01 pm | Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery, Chyna Doll

6 Responses to “Chyna Doll and Plastic Surgery”

November 11th, 2007 at 10:32 pm

Rumor should visit Chyna’s surgeon!
    ~S~

2. Linda C. Modica

November 12th, 2007 at 9:44 am

Dr. Youn, did you see this article in the Wall Street Journal?

It’s about surgically making a 6 pack on the abdominal muscles. (Or out of those muscles.)

I suppose this procedure compliments those male peck implants that resemble man “boobs” as seen on this gentleman:

3. Dr. Tony Youn

November 12th, 2007 at 12:19 pm

Thanks for your comment Linda. I am not a big fan of making a 6 pack via liposuction (or abdominal etching or high definition liposuction, as it is also called). In general the surgeon uses liposuction to create a 6 pack out of the fat above the muscles, making the person look more chiseled. My problem with this is: what happens after 10-15 years when the skin (and fat) begins to loosen? Then the person may end up with a saggy six-pack, which would be irrepairable.

November 14th, 2007 at 3:38 pm

I’m not trying to be mean, really, but was she a man at one time? She certainly did have very masculine characteristics. I don’t blame her for trying to feminize her look.

February 21st, 2008 at 6:59 pm

Maybe she just quit using steroids?

6. Shanelle

January 15th, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Hello. Chyna apparently has custom made breast implants called “Chyna 2000s” and I was wondering how we go about getting those? I currently have 510ccs saline and feel like I could go larger.

Thank you.