Jodie Foster on Plastic Surgery

Academy Award winning actress Jodie Foster has recently spoke out on her views of plastic surgery. According to Actress Archives.com:

She tells American magazine More, “It’s not my thing. I don’t have anything against it for other people. Whatever they want to do, I’m fine with it.

“For me, it’s really a self-image thing. Like, I’d rather have somebody go, ‘Wow, that girl has a bad nose,’ than ‘Wow, that girl has a bad nose job.’

“I’d rather have a comment about who I am than about something that identifies me as being ashamed of who I am.”

Hmm… What about the rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and facelift that she’s had???

just kidding.

Photo credit: photorazzi.com

Tuesday, August 21st, 2007 at 9:50 pm | Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery, Jodie Foster

7 Responses to “Jodie Foster on Plastic Surgery”

August 21st, 2007 at 10:55 pm

plastic surgery scar on right breast (left in the picture):

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:48 am

Scar, schmar. That is one incredibly gorgeous woman.

3. raincoaster
    Web site: raincoaster.com

August 26th, 2007 at 4:39 am

Man, you had me for a second. Jodie Foster can do whatever the hell she wants, she’s the queen.

November 5th, 2007 at 1:27 am

ok so she explicitly states that anyone who has plastic surgery is ashamed of themselves. Knowing how intelligent she is, I think she may regret that comment. You just can’t generalise like that. People would have plastic surgery for a variety of reasons.

I don’t believe she’s had anything done. She’s aging well but you can see her eyelids hooding naturally. It looks fine however because she’s very attractive to begin with.

5. Silly Silicone Jody!

January 14th, 2013 at 4:05 am

Saw her tonight on Golden Globes. Whats’ up with her chin implant? It is so obvious, outlines on either side of her chin. That’s plastic. No one has that naturally. You can see it in the pic above, her chin protrudes out her face like Michael Jackson’s. Mainly men have those inserted. Her chinny chin chin is stuffed with silicone. Would be fun to open caskets of croaked p.s. celebs and see what silicone we find! :D

6. Garlynne

August 5th, 2013 at 4:58 pm

What is so disingenuous about her comment is that she claims she doesn’t want to look insecure by making people think she is dissatisfied with her looks. This is bogus, because in admitting that having a procedure would make her look insecure she is worried what other people think. This makes her insecure.
    The real reason why she hasn’t had her nose fixed or her chin reduced is because everyone knows what she looks like. If they noticed any sudden changes, the public would know she has plastic surgery. This is a pitfall for celebrities. Meg Ryan and Jennifer Grey, among others, suffered as a result. It ruined their careers and Ms. Foster knows this.

7. Jean

September 14th, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Does anyone remember her as a child star? Her ears stuck out and she had a big nose. That is why I was curious as to whether she has had work done. Not because of ageing