Kim Kardashian – Buttock implants?

A reader sent me this photo and inquired whether Kim Kardashian may have had work done to her buttocks. Tough call. While her bottom does appear to jut out unnaturally, this may, in fact, be hereditary. I have seen some patients with similar figures who have not had any work done.

Buttocks are usually augmented using either solid silicone implants or via fat grafting (the Brazilian Butt Lift). I have never performed a buttock augmentation using implants, but have made the bottom bigger with fat grafting. This seems to work pretty well. My favorite way to enhance the buttocks, however, is to liposuction the hips and thighs around it. This essentially makes everything around it smaller, and can indirectly make the bottom look bigger and rounder compared to the rest of the body. It doesn’t take as much time, has few complications, and allows the patient to sit down immediately. After surgery there is no need to say, “Bottoms up…”

Monday, July 23rd, 2007 at 8:39 pm | Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery, Kim Kardashian

20 Responses to “Kim Kardashian – Buttock implants?”

July 24th, 2007 at 10:08 am

Okay- I have one question- which celebrity has the best ‘kissing’ lips?!! We’re trying to get all of the experts opinions on the matter! Here’s the article…

2. Anna

August 4th, 2007 at 2:34 am

she just has fat butt, no implants!!! its all genetics!!! if I gain any weight it will all go to my butt too!!

October 6th, 2007 at 1:49 pm

Here is, possibly, a “before” shot.

December 1st, 2007 at 11:37 am

who would pay someone to do that to their ass. she just naturally has a big butt

January 2nd, 2008 at 2:02 am

well, from that before shot, it is obvious she has had work done.

February 20th, 2008 at 6:40 pm

Here is a picture that proves she has a fake butt.

February 22nd, 2008 at 3:34 am

Havey ou seen the Kim Kardashian Tush Test? It tests your Kim Tush knowledge! http://www.eonline.com/kardashians
    I can’t wait for season two of their new show on March 9th on the E! network

April 21st, 2008 at 2:25 am

She did not have the big bottom in the sex video. It is obvious.

April 25th, 2008 at 5:54 pm

Okay…honestly I think if she didn’t have an agumentation in her butt cheeks…then she had one good lift. I myself have a pretty big butt. Mine nor J-lo’s looked perky & lifted like her’s. Unless thats all muscle & not cushiony like mine.

June 4th, 2008 at 9:12 am

I just have to say that it is possible that she didn’t have implants. I have always had a big butt, even when I only weighed 115 lbs, I had a big butt, similar to Kim’s and since I have gained some weight, my butt has gotten even bigger! It’s the first place I gain and the last place I lose, so maybe she didn’t???

August 14th, 2008 at 5:26 pm

I agree with the other posters – I naturally have a butt like Kim’s – lots of women do, and lots of men like them – we just don’t see them among the Hollywood elite too often, because they are overly concerned with maintaining an unhealthy, anorexic appearance. I think she’s beautiful.

12. chatalie
    Web site: ohavatar.com

October 11th, 2008 at 5:05 pm

While I agree that many women gain naturally in their butt, I have seen tiny women with butts like that. But the pictures speak for themselves. She has implants or fat injections see the before and after HERE!
    Of course it is her prerogative to do what she wants, but why lie? Why not just comment about it because lying makes you look foolish. I mean she even has this whole story about being ashamed of her big butt as a kid, give me a break, it is too hard to be real, on dancing with the stars it didn’t even move when she tried to do a Beyonce dance.

August 14th, 2009 at 11:44 am

as a brazillian woman i have seen thousands and thousands of big butts cause in brazil 90% of the girls do have larger hips and big booties…kim's butt is clearly fake! she says her butt is big cause shes armenian but armenia women are european, are white and do not have big butts! for sure she has done butt implants and lipo suction to be curvy!

August 29th, 2009 at 3:07 am

Obviously her addis real cause both her sisters kourtney and klohe kardashian have a big but just like her. What's the probability of all three of them having implants impossible. Just because 98% of the women in Hollywood r aneroxic twigs they think that a girl who's got shape can't be real .

15. Y

September 9th, 2009 at 11:57 pm

i think that's Kourtney in that photo, not Kim…

September 24th, 2009 at 6:11 pm

Google this: Kim Karadsian butt implants, then scroll to plastic sargeant- you'll see a pic of kim before and after butt implants. Yeah you will.

November 23rd, 2009 at 7:43 pm

WHO WOULD WANT A BUTT THAT BIG AND PAY FOR IT? HER UNDIES WOULD BE HUGE GRANNY UNDIES NOT THE BEST TO IMAGINE NAKED…..

ITS REAL..

April 9th, 2010 at 10:08 pm

kim's fake butt as of 4/9/2010 =/
    (http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/kim-ks-crack.jpg)

July 2nd, 2010 at 11:29 am

@Y that is Kim not Kourtney click the picture and u can see its diffently Kim.

To all that say her ass is real her is a pic that proves that her ass is 100% fake here is a picture of her

20. mandy

March 13th, 2011 at 4:06 am

Here is a pic that proves she has breast implants: http://www.wmagazine.com/celebrities/2010/11/kim_kardashian_queen_of_reality_tv_ss#slide=2

Her left breast is sagging off her chest and has a DENT!!!! Noone that I know of with natural breasts has a dent!!!!