Jocelyn Wildenstein – Part II – What Plastic Surgery?

What plastic surgeries do I think Jocelyn Wildenstein has had? Her before and after photos reveal some possibilities (from the top):

Brow lift: Creates the overly arched eyebrows
Botox in the forehead, frown lines, and crow’s feet: Eradicates the wrinkles in these areas
Upper and lower blepharoplasty: Removes any bags under the eyes or excess skin of the upper eyelids
Canthopexy: Elevates the corners of the eyes, giving them the ‘cat-like’ appearance
Fat grafting and/or Cheek implants: Plumps up the cheeks
Midface lift: Elevates the cheeks, but they are now too high
Lip plumping injections: Likely silicone, but could also be a solid implant (like Gortex)
Facelift (more than one?): Makes her face too tight-looking
Chin augmentation: Enlarges the chin with an implant.

All of these surgeries can create very natural, youthful results if performed correctly and in the right patient. Unfortunately, her surgeon has overdone these procedures, creating vastly exaggerated results. This is also not anti-aging surgery, but facial deforming surgery in my opinion.

In the next post I will give you my opinion on how I would correct what has happened to her.
Click HERE for Part III of the Jocelyn Wildenstein series: How I Would Fix Her Plastic Surgery.

If you think Jocelyn’s plastic surgery is crazy, check out Dr. Youn’s critically acclaimed memoir about plastic surgery, In Stitches! It includes a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon using leeches to salvage a woman’s nipples, massive man-boobs, and even reconstructing a face mauled by a raccoon. Dr. 90210 Robert Rey: “I highly recommend it!” The Doctors Dr. Drew Ordon: “Brilliant, humorous and energetic.” In Stitches is available on Amazon.com here: In Stitches

Wednesday, February 21st, 2007 at 8:27 pm | Bad Celeb Plastic Surgery, Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery, Jocelyn Wildenstein

7 Responses to “Jocelyn Wildenstein – Part II – What Plastic Surgery?”

April 6th, 2009 at 7:49 pm

Re: deforming the face. I ran across this scary lady surfing around the web, and looked her up as it scared the bejeebers out of me that someone having plastic surgery would wind up looking like that. After looking into it further, apparently that’s the way she wants it. Personally I think she looks way scary, but if her surgeon is actually giving her the look she wants, well, beauty is skin deep and crazy as a bedbug goes all the way to the core! I don’t think you should be so hard on the surgeon who did this, if she actually looks the way she wants to look, the purpose of her surgeries apparently wasn’t to look more youthful, but to look like a cat. Now she needs to go to the Island of Dr. Moreau, I guess. Whoever did the surgery really should have thought twice about what she was asking for though, anyone not knowing anything about her situation would have to be scared to death to go to a surgeon thinking it would turn out that way. Guess it’s a good thing she’s paid him 4 mil plus, considering how many other clients may have been scared away from his office….I really couldn’t believe she had that done on purpose though….*shudder*…..

June 25th, 2010 at 4:05 pm

When I look at my cat, I don't see eyes that look anything like this lady's. Maybe it's just MY cat, but I don't see her eyes slanting up at the corners.

The big difference that I see in a cat's eyes is the way that the pupil contracts, narrowing to a vertical slit instead of remaining round. And no plastic surgeon can give you that look (at least, not without leaving you blind!)

I also wonder if she has any feeling left in her face; it looks so artificial!

3. love yourself

November 18th, 2010 at 10:37 pm

And the main thing in this story was missed, so that first of all U should love yourself. In that case U would not let that happen.

4. monica young
    Web site: celebcosmeticsurgery.com

November 25th, 2010 at 4:08 pm

I just want to say that i know exactly what jocelyn wildenstein is going through, people just leave her alone. I will do anything to have cosmetic surgery done to my body not my face just body, only if i could afford it. Dont say mean nasty things about her don’t judge her you never know what a person is going through or feels inside. You could be the most beautiful person in the world but if you don’t feel it or see it who are we to judge and critisize anyone. I wake up every morning wishing that a financial blessing will come through for me so i could get cosmetic surgery done its very depressing when you think you look like ms. piggy. So jocelyn if you are reading this i will love to meet you one day or even talk i admire you honey and you are beautiful. If you want to call me 309-339-8229.
    Thanks
    Monica,

5. michelle

February 2nd, 2011 at 6:08 pm

I am sorry, NO responsible surgeon should encourage a patient to deform themselves. Lions are beautiful animals. Jocelyn Wildenstein looks grotesque–and nothing like the lions she claims to love so much. Why would anyone want to look like an animal, anyway? She was a lovely woman before her surgery. No reasonable, sane person would ever want to look like this. It’s not a judgment. It’s a fact.

6. Aida
    Web site: Dr.Youn'sCelebrityCosmeticSurgery

May 3rd, 2011 at 11:43 am

Yes, Ms.Wildenstein has an obviously “worked over” face. The surgeries, how ever many, have taken their toll on her face, and stretched it beyond its limit. She was once an attractive woman. Deep down I can’t imagine she is truly satisfied and feels this was the improvement on the features of her face she was looking for. But there’s nothing she can do now-she seems to have accepted that this is her ‘after’ and she’s still going to put make-up on and be as presentable as she can to the world.

7. sherlynn

November 21st, 2011 at 1:58 pm

i dun think you guys should be too hard on her too… all of us are insanely self righteous too if you think of mental problems. there are two sides to a coin. the surgeons maybe should not have done the surgery for the sake of her future and not just because of her desperate decisions during that tough period of time. but they maybe should have done it because she was offering so much money. and for her herself she is just a broken woman cheated on by her husband. personally i feel that the only one who caused all these stuff is her husband. and you guys blame the effects of her husband on her.