Greta Van Susteren

Cosmetic Surgery Truth blog is reporting a story from the Daily Press regarding Greta Van Susteren and the plastic surgery she had a few years ago.
According to the article:
Greta says, “I had eye surgery because I wanted to look better for me.” If anyone told her to do it she would have told them “to go jump in the lake.” A reporter from a major media outlet asked Greta if she thought the surgery would affect her credibility.

Greta’s response was precious: The plastic surgeon had merely fixed her eyes — not removed brain matter or deleted her education or news experience.

Nobody should have plastic surgery because someone else told them to do it. It must be a personal choice made for oneself. I do believe that she had an endoscopic browlift and Botox injections into her forehead in addition to the eyelid surgery. The eyebrows don’t become elevated by just a blepharoplasty. If you see her now, it does appear that her brows have descended somewhat. This is not uncommon with certain endoscopic browlifts.

Thursday, January 4th, 2007 at 8:36 pm | Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery, Greta Van Susteren

7 Responses to “Greta Van Susteren”

February 16th, 2007 at 7:48 pm

IMHO Greta has has a forehead lift, eyelids, and a facelift. It looks like the lower lip nerve was damaged from the facelift resulting in a slight, but visible, downturn when talking (animation).

2. COSMETIC SURGERY

April 26th, 2007 at 4:14 pm

I Don’t think it is nerve damage, it could be just a numbness and a temporary loss of the feeling which can come back graduallly, it is quiet common in face lift surgery.

3. face lift
    Web site: theflyingpatient.com

April 26th, 2007 at 4:15 pm

4. Damian
    Web site: blogger.com/profile/11252025617982085302

September 27th, 2008 at 1:34 pm

I remembering seeing Greta on TV before any of her plastic surgery, and one side of her face always looked slightly paralyzed and a bit droopy. I wonder if she had nerve damage during birth? Whatever it is, it’s not the plastic surgery that did that — if anything, it corrected the assymetry a bit.

5. FratBoy

November 6th, 2008 at 10:17 pm

It’s probably Bell’s Palsy.

6. StewartIII
    Web site: chickaboomer.blogspot.com

May 25th, 2009 at 7:15 pm

ChickaBOOMer: Fox Gretatire?

7. Marcelle

August 30th, 2012 at 3:53 am

I don’t know what the problem is with her surgery but I do know she looked sooo much better before it !!!!