Audrey Hepburn – plastic surgery

Who is the most beautiful woman of all time? My wife, of course. Who is the most beautiful celebrity of all time? I would have to say Audrey Hepburn. In my opinion, Audrey Hepburn was the epitome of Hollywood grace, style, class, and beauty. While there are so many stars today who are getting bad plastic surgery (and I have commented on quite a few), I do think it is important to recognize someone who has had good work done.

Now, do I really think she has had work done? It’s hard to say. I always tell my patients that “Good plastic surgery is so natural that people cannot tell it’s been done.” Audrey looked absolutely beautiful even at an advanced age. I thought she was glowing in the overlooked movie “Always,” which to my knowledge was her last big role. Could she have had a mini-facelift to tighten up her neckline, and some eyelid lifts to keep her from looking worn out and tired? Quite possibly. Either way, she always looked fantastic and carried herself with a grace that is rarely seen today. She is an example for all of the aging actresses that it is possible to grow older and remain naturally beautiful. Her work with UNICEF must also be commended, as she spent time with children in third world countries way before Brangelina appeared on the scene. I, too, did my part for UNICEF when trick-or-treating in my store-bought Batman outfit…

Thursday, May 11th, 2006 at 10:37 pm | Audrey Hepburn, Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery

5 Responses to “Audrey Hepburn – plastic surgery”

1. your receptionist

May 18th, 2006 at 11:00 am

I love Always, and I love Audrey Hepburn!

April 27th, 2007 at 12:18 am

Audrey Hepburn was so cool.

January 8th, 2009 at 7:50 pm

“Who is the most beautiful woman of all time? My wife, of course.”
    That was really sweet, Dr. Youn!

4. Susannah
    Web site: blogger.com/profile/01904505685103914256

February 10th, 2010 at 8:07 am

You have a very nice blog. Congratulations!

I don't think Audry Hepburn had plastic surgery but it is possible. I know that she suffered from anorexia. I understand that when she was in her early adolescent years she became determined never to gain a pound more than what she weighed at the time and that was 103 pounds and she managed to never weigh more than 110 pounds except when pregnant. At 5 foot 7 inches that is extremely thin by any estimation. She also didn't worship the sun and I am sure that helped quite a bit. She also chose to live in Europe where women take very good care of their skin. All of these characteristics – being stick thin her entire life and avoiding the sun, contribute to her general good looks in her late age.

5. Henry

January 21st, 2013 at 10:35 pm

She did deny having plastic surgery in an interview with Phil Donahue in 1990, so we should really take her word for it. Besides, she was so beautiful young, that there is no reason why she shouldn’t age beautifully too :)