Priscilla Presley – plastic surgery

Priscilla Presley appears to have had quite a bit of work done lately. The changes in her face in the last 10 years have been astounding. She looked great in “The Naked Gun” movie series, but since then appears to have had too much plastic surgery. Her entire upper face appears overly Botoxed with a likely browlift. Her nose looks wider, and can be the result of scar tissue buildup from more than one rhinoplasty. Her cheeks have been overly-filled, likely with silicone injections or fat. I do quite a bit of fat grafting, but one of the keys to fat grafting in a natural way is to avoid injecting it in the lower face, with the exception of in the lips and under each corner of the mouth. Her face has become more rounded, with too much fullness in the jaw area and cheek hollows. This may be a consequence of a type of fat grafting where very large amounts of fat are injected. The upward pull of her cheeks and corners of the mouth are a possible consequence of a midface lift, which is a controversial surgery to elevate these areas. I am not a fan of this surgery, and find that people who have it done improperly can look unnatural. She also has overly defined lips, which could be surgically altered to emphasize the line between the lips and skin.

Wow, if only Elvis could see her now. He’d be All Shook Up.

UPDATE!: For more of my thoughts on Priscilla, click here for Did “Dr. Jiffy Lube” Treat Priscilla Presley?

photo credit prphotos.com

Friday, March 3rd, 2006 at 9:17 pm | Bad Celeb Plastic Surgery, Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery, Priscilla Presley

13 Responses to “Priscilla Presley – plastic surgery”

1. Sensible Marketing
    Web site: sensiblemarketing.biz

March 21st, 2008 at 3:21 am

I hope that botox in her face doesn’t effect her dancing abilities. Can the woman even move? Her face is frozen. Freakish.

March 25th, 2008 at 8:43 am

Well, she was 20 some years younger in the Naked Gun movies. Do ya think she looked better then? DUH! I think she looks pretty good for 62 years old.

March 25th, 2008 at 8:51 pm

I have to apologize to you Dr. Youn. I’m the one who posted the comment that said she looks good for 62 years old (I based my opinion on the “after” pic on your website), but I just saw her on Dancing with the Stars and she looks awful! My God! What have they done to her? My apologies to you. I will never doubt you again!!

4. Rex
    Web site: utah-personal-injury-attorney.com

April 2nd, 2008 at 11:39 pm

My wife and I watched Priscilla on “Dancing With The Stars” and my wife kept saying “her face doesn’t move when she speaks.”

Your site showed up at the top of a Google search and confirmed what my wife suspected: too much plastic surgery.

Although after reading your comments it sounds more like it was just a case of “bad surgery.”

May 28th, 2008 at 9:41 pm

how sad. an exquisitely beautiful woman who has done such a regrettable thing.

October 28th, 2008 at 11:44 am

I don’t think Pricilla looks that bad at all especially considering her age at least still looks like the same person not like Rogers or that Dirty Dancing actress. Thing is like with Jackson to others may seem extreme but if that’s how he wants to look or anyone it’s their choice..

7. Destiny
    Web site: myspace.com/punk4everamen

May 13th, 2009 at 5:36 pm

HAHAHAHA, I absolutely love the last two sentences of this. It completely made the whole article ten times better. I couldn’t stop laughing :)

8. Bianca Gascoigne
    Web site: biancagascoigne.co.uk

November 19th, 2010 at 10:13 am

More like common sense.

9. Michelle
    Web site: SlimBody.tv

December 19th, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Priscilla used to look like Elvis.. now, I don’t know. She’s looks all plastic.

10. royce
    Web site: google

May 11th, 2011 at 2:04 pm

gosh!!!!!!!!!!! why cant she just age gracefully????? dosent she realise she looked better without the botox… priscilla did a very wrong thing by goin under the knife. she looks stiff and ugly. but i love you elvis!!!!!!!!!’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

11. addie m wilson
    Web site: google

March 27th, 2012 at 5:56 pm

she looks super freaky

12. L.L. Nord

April 14th, 2012 at 6:15 pm

I feel so sorry for her now,she was so beautiful I dont know why she had to do this,she would of aged so beautifully and now she is fake and terrible disfigured….
    Guess she thought she needed something done to her beauty…so sad she must feel so alone now…

13. Deeder
    Web site: Yahoo

July 13th, 2014 at 2:27 am

Sorry she has to feel that she has to “repair”her looks!
    We all get older and it’s a fact it does happen! When I was twenty, I never felt like I would be “older!” Hey, guys, it does happen and you don’t even know it’s happening! She was lovely and should have chosen to be “natural” and let it happen and she, like many starlets chose plastic surgery! You cannot stop time…….perhaps facially but not bodily.